Webex Teams service
You can configure GitLab to send notifications to a Webex Teams space.
Create a webhook for the space
- Go to the Incoming Webhooks app page.
- Click Connect and log in to Webex Teams, if required.
- Enter a name for the webhook and select the space to receive the notifications.
- Click ADD.
- Copy the Webhook URL.
Configure settings in GitLab
Once you have a webhook URL for your Webex Teams space, you can configure GitLab to send notifications.
- Navigate to Project > Settings > Integrations.
- Select the Webex Teams integration.
- Ensure that the Active toggle is enabled.
- Select the checkboxes corresponding to the GitLab events you want to receive in Webex Teams.
- Paste the Webhook URL for the Webex Teams space.
- Configure the remaining options and then click Test settings and save changes.
The Webex Teams space now begins to receive all applicable GitLab events.